Do you constantly wonder about the next step you should take in your child's junior golf development? Do you feel overwhelmed by the number of junior golf tours you are faced with and uncertain about which one to choose? Do you worry that college golf will pass your child by, with no opportunity for a scholarship or a roster position?
If you answered YES to any or all of these questions, then Red Numbers Golf® is probably just what you and your child are looking for. Our program mentors talented junior golfers and their parents toward making well-informed, sound decisions that will enhance their overall junior golf development, assist them throughout the college placement process, and lead to long-term success in life beyond golf.
Prerequisites for Prospective Clients:
Acceptance into the Red Numbers Golf® program, designed primarily for high school students, pivots on a pre-enrollment process for junior golfers.
All clients, regardless of the program they choose, must demonstrate a commitment to:
- Improving their golf game
- Working regularly with a qualified swing instructor
- Preparing to succeed as a collegiate student-athlete
- Competing in regional/national tournaments throughout the year
- Securing regular access to a quality practice facility and golf course
- Participating in a strength and conditioning program
- Focusing on mental training exercises
- Excelling in the classroom
As a part of their commitment toward athletic improvement and personal growth, participants in the Red Numbers Golf® program must observe high standards of conduct. This means No Drugs and No Alcohol. Our clients should conduct themselves as ladies and gentlemen both on and off the golf course. Repeated violations of expected standards may result in dismissal from the program and in forfeiture of fees paid.